Thank you for your desire to become a United World Healing Actionary. Through you our message of uniting in Conscious Creation for a better world will be disseminated to your friends, colleagues at work, your fellow students and your social circle. We seek to bring together people for visualization and action in your community. We encourage you to become a member of United World Healing before you embark on this process.
Here is a short guide to beginning your own local United World Healing “Alliance.”
Starting Your Group
- Make a list of the people you believe would be receptive to learning how to Consciously Create a better life for themselves and a better world in general.
- Have lunch or coffee with each of the candidates to see if they share your view that life could be better if each of us took responsibility for putting out positive thoughts and emotions
- If you need ideas of ways to convey why and how this works, you may want to read up on the subject. Try:
- Set a meeting and first Vision-In when you can bring together your like-minded associates
Your First Vision-In and Introductory Meeting
- Pull the day’s vision off of the United World Healing website, along with the vision for peace.
- Make a list of social issues or concerns in your community that you would like to address with your associates
- Introduce yourself and United World Healing. You may want to have a computer open to the website.
- Begin the meeting with a vision for the success and growth of your UWH Local Alliance
- Encourage everyone to introduce him or herself and add something special or unique about themselves
- Offer a brief introduction about UWH, its mission and the power of Conscious Creation. Provide your participants the introductory handout. Click here to download it. Encourage them to sign up for membership on the UWH website.
- Ask if there are any questions from your group.
- Present your list of social issues or concerns that you believe are important to address in your community. Ask if your group has others to add.
- Together select one to focus on with both vision and action in your community. Make this your “Community Cause.” This may dovetail with one of the UWH National Alliances, where you can find resources and allies with the same interests and goals.
- Work with your group to devise peaceful activities that will help bring about change on this forefront in your community. Assign responsibilities and set timetables.
- Close your meeting by conducting three visions, lending your voices, thoughts and emotions — The United World Healing Vision for Peace, the United World Healing Vision for Today, and one you create on the spot for your chosen “Community Cause.” Lower the lights, or light candles. Get everyone in a circle. Make sure everyone is relaxed and comfortable. Perhaps have some soft, conducive music in the background. Have them close their eyes and be at peace. Then begin the visions.
- The key steps in manifesting are:
- Have a clear vision
- Focus on what you want to see happen, not what you “don’t want.”
- Always picture the world, yourself, whatever you are visioning as you wish it to be.
- Choose a positive focus — not one that blames or condemns. You must operate from a framework of love for what you are bringing forth, not from fear or dread.
- Use positive language in your mind, stressing the wonder and joy at this exciting new dimension coming true.
- Picture it as if it has already happened, as if it already exists.
- Feel like it is already here. Make sure that you evoke wonderful emotions of having accomplished these goals. Emotions are the express mail to the cosmic post office.
- Believe that you have made a difference…that somehow you have impacted the Universe and that your Conscious thoughts will begin the domino effect for change, even if you don’t see or experience it.
- Close your meeting with a sense of love and gratitude for your participants and for the Universe. Set a date for the next gathering. Ask your group to bring new candidates to the next Vision-In or to suggest organizations that might want to ally with UWH or your group.
- Look for ways that you and your group can actually make a difference in your community. What tasks, activities, endeavors can you undertake to improve the situation?
- What other organizations share your concern and explore how you can work with them.
- Create the visions that will support your cause. Share these visions with others
- If appropriate, communicate with your local media about your undertaking and how you are envisioning the outcome. This may attract new resources, allies and members to your local alliance.
- Your group does not need to be wedded to one “Community Cause.” However, it is best to focus on one at a time until it has generated its own momentum and then you can begin giving your attention and that of your members to a second area of interest.
Participating in United World Healing Events
You may want to plan group field trips to UWH Vision-Ins when they are in your city. Don’t forget to car pool so that you help protect the environment!
If you would like to download a PDF of this Actionary Kit, please click here.